Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just Say NO to Insanity - NO-OLF



Because Adobe cannot be viewed by everyone, I found this YouTube video to share with you. It is not like mine - these people have been at the forefront of this issue from the beginning. I became involved because governmental insanity offends me. Our pilots are at risk, our farmers & their families are at risk, and our food supply is at risk because Virginia Beach and the Navy would not say NO to development around Fentress and Oceana. Now they are willing to put their pilot's lives in jeopardy to mitigate the noise for wealthy homeowners. I'm sorry but the pilot's lives and the farmer's lives are much more important that those stupid homeowners right to quiet. There is no way in hell they didn't know about those planes BEFORE they bought and built.





Today, it's in North Carolina. Tomorrow, it might be your state.

Please, for the love of nature, wholesome US grown food, and life itself - call, write, email, or fax your Senators and Representatives because every little bit helps. This is a national issue because this is a National Wildlife Refuge with endangered species protected by international treaty.

Your email can make a difference.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Baron said...

Well, I couldn't see the thingy. It said I needed to download Flashplayer 9 or something and I said "ok" and it took me to a blank page which didn't really surprise me because everyone knows computers are capricious beasts which take a perverse pleasure in making users nuts.

But I'm sure it was interesting and that your comments are spot-on.

:)

April 16, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger uniquematerial said...

It's the Adobe. One day I'll master YouTube. Maybe today - maybe not.

When I do, I'll trade them out so you can see it, too.

April 22, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Frank Baron said...

I could see the YouTube version just fine. The simple eloquence of those folks was moving. I sure hope it works out for them.

An election's coming up for you folks. Surely there's a candidate who'd be willing to adopt this issue.

Fingers crossed for those folks from up here in the Great White North. Good on ya Unique, for helping shine a light.

April 24, 2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home