Thursday, August 02, 2007

Oh, No! I've Been Tagged!

......according to my friend, Joanne, this is how it works; I write eight interesting things about myself on my blog. Then I send it to (tag) eight friend-bloggers....

Ha. There aren't eight interesting things about me. But I'll think of as many as I can.

hmm....

1) I love scotch.
I'd drink it every day if I could afford it. "Johnny Walker Black, on the rocks, water back; don't forget the straw."

2) I'm as mean as a junkyard dog. (My sister says so.)

3) I'm so sexy all the men want me and all the women are jealous. Deal with it.

4) I'm modest.

5) I'm shy.

6) And I never, ever lie.

That's all folks!

Now, go visit Joanne and tell her Unique sent ya!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Short and sweet, but you did find some things to list. :D

August 09, 2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger uniquematerial said...

Well, you know how it is. If I told the real interesting stuff - everyone would be knocking on my door.

Then what? ;)

August 09, 2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home